Human Prospective’s Assessment (Hu.P.A.) is the most comprehensive and in-depth level of analysis of an individual’s characteristics and competencies in order to achieve work success and thus improve the quality of his or her life and the context in which he or she works and lives
The concept of Human Potential can be considered from 3 different points of view and levels of analysis:
– Psychological: the Potential is considered the totality of energies, capacities and attitudes present in an individual;
– Organisational: Potential is configured as a comparison between the characteristics of an individual and the characteristics required to best fill a given position;
– Cultural: Potential can be considered as the comparison between the culture of the organisation and the culture of the individual.
A prerequisite for the concept of Human Potential is the concept of stability of personal characteristics; in fact, we talk about the analysis of psychological characteristics, understood as relatively stable variables.
A pivotal element in the processes of analysis and evaluation of Human Potential is the aptitude, understood as a set of capabilities that:
– the individual possesses in a stable way,
– determine personal motivations and expectations,
– increase according to environmental stimuli.
The aim of this tool is to know the potential of the person in order to understand if the position offers adequate development opportunities with respect to it.
There are areas which, because of their importance, are constantly considered: these are the so-called “critical managerial dimensions”, including:
· – intellectual skills (problem solving, gathering, information, strategy development…)
· – social or relational skills (leadership, negotiation, …)
· – management skills (initiative, decision-making, control, …)
· – innovative skills (creativity, flexibility and adaptation to change, …)
· – emotional skills (stress management and emotional stability, …)
The course offer a specific training for professionals who want to increase their knowledge about orientation methodologies and techniques, individual skills analysis and evaluation within companies and public and private bodies.