I.S.P.E.F. is a new model of Higher Education, Study and Research Institution on the Human Culture. I.S.P.E.F. is able to accredit educational paths and to certificate good practices on the Human Sciences field.
I.S.P.E.F. is a HIGHER EDUCATION, STUDY AND RESEARCH INSTITUTION FOR THE INNOVATION AND THE QUALITY on the area of HUMAN CULTURES / SCIENCES and, in particular, on the following fields:
– Psychological Sciences
– Educational and Training Sciences
– Didactic Sciences
– Social Sciences
– Communication and Marketing Sciences
The I.S.P.E.F.’s training model, of certification, of study and of research entirely shares:
* the 4 knowledge claimed by European Union in the 90’s (know how to do, know how to know, know how to be, know how to live with the other people (which is prefer name: “know how to communicate”);
* the agreed principles by the countries of the European Union in the Bologna Process in June 1999 and from the Lisbon Strategy in March 2000, concerning:
– the quality of the education, of the research and of the training of the one’s life, starting from the infancy,
– the international reform of the higher education, with the intention to realize:
+ European Higher Education Area (EHEA);
+ European Research Area (ERA).