The training in I.S.P.E.F. is structured by a cyclic, dynamic and evolutionary path of teaching/learning, based on 4 fundamental characteristics:
1) teaching by disciplinary and transversal competences,
2) to train based on the 4 field of knowledge (know how to do, know how to know, know how to be, know how to communicate)
3) to realize 4 learning modalities during the training process, which developed together allow a real efficacy and significant training:
- Attend modality: classroom lessons and seminaries
- E-learning, internet research and monitoring of formative processes
- Formative Internship in a professional field
- Realization of a Portfolio, a final relation and a public presentation.
4) the achievement of University Qualification and a Competences Certification of I.S.P.E.F.
* TEACHERS’ PROFESSIONALISM COMPETENCES by:
* the Training Model “EMeS – Educational Methodological Strategies”,